Sponsor

Trafik

LINK EXCHANGE

Badge
Atau ini Badge2

Copy and paste on your blog/web. link me And I will link you back

Adha_Yuliandarmaji

Indonesia Inggris Lagu Indonesia Raya  

The Anthem of Indonesia the Great
Lagu Kebangsaan Indonesia Raya

Indonesia is my country
Indonesia tanah airku

My homeland and fatherland
Tanah tumpah darahku

Over there I stand up to become
Di sanalah aku berdiri

The guide for my mother
jadi pandu ibiku

Indonesia is my nation
Indonesia kebangsaanku

Nation and my fatherland
Bangsa dan tanah airku

Let us together exclaim
Marilah kita berseru

Indonesia coalesce
Indonesia bersatu

Live country of my ground
Hiduplah tanahku

Live country that is mine
hiduplah negeriku

My nation, my people together
Bangsaku rakyatku semuanya

Please wake up that its soul
Bangunlah jiwanya

Please wake up its body
Bangunlah badannya

For Indonesia the great
Indonesia Raya

Indonesia the great
Indonesia Raya

Be freedom, be freedom
Merdeka, merdeka

This my ground, my country
tanahku, negeriku

Which my love
yang kucinta

Indonesia the great
Indonesia raya

Be freedom, be freedom
Merdeka, merdeka

Live truly Indonesia the great
Hiduplah Indonesia Raya


Blog Directory

Statistik

JOS Theme By Adha Yuliandarmaji Powered by Blogger